Chicago Cubs Minor League Baseball

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Long time no post

Well, baseball is rapidly approaching and the college basketball season has only 2 months remaining. There should be a smooth transition for me from my College Fantasy Basketball site, to this site in April, so keep the shortcut, as the content will return.

For now, note that the Cubs have traded prospect Jae Kuk Ryu to Tampa Bay for a couple prospects, outfielder Andrew Lopez and RHP Gregory Reinhard.

Reinhard has a good sinker and a miniscule HR/9 rate, while Lopez is young but has performed nicely in a couple seasons of rookie ball. This is simply a roster move to clear a spot on the 40 man for Cliff Floyd.

Here's hoping Ryu doesn't post too many 20 win seasons.

2 Comments:

  • get facebook likes
    buy facebook likes

    http://www.sanduskyregister.com/registercam http://www.provokator.org/polls/you-take-public-bus-30min-free-seats-spiked-hair-hiphopper-granny-roma-girl-bus-driver-where-d
    facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
    I have a virus which disables safemode theirs a program that forces the computer into safe mode I ran it and my computer is trying to go into safe mode but the virus is disabling it and causing y computer to endlessly loop and not turn on, ever! I tried recovery consol and everything just had to make an account to ask this because no one knows the answer. I have been tryign to remove a couple of viruses that disable my taskmanager and my safe mode boot. So to force my computer into safe mode, i used bootsafe. Now my computer is stuck in an infinite loop attempting to go into safe mode but it restarts into the first page. I went into recovery consol and typed DEL boot.bat that seemed convincing so i retryed and it didnt work. So im desperate for help. Theirs years worth of pictures in their.

    get facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]facebook likes [/url] facebook likes

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:44 AM  

  • buy tramadol 100mg lowest dosage tramadol - buy tramadol line

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home