Chicago Cubs Minor League Baseball

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Big News for this Blog

Recently, I was approached by MVN.com to take on the responsibilities of their Cubs minor league blog. This is a great opportunity which I accepted with much enthusiasm, so check back soon for a link to my new site.

Ultimately, nothing will change (except the URL), you will keep getting the same content there as you did here. The good news is that there should more traffic, more opportunities for interviews, and more opportunities to see the Cubs minor leaguers in action.

5 Comments:

  • I am new to the blogosphere, however, I am learning more and more everyday. I recently stumbled onto your blog. I read through the content and I am impressed. Best of luck with your new gig. I look forward to following along. I'm on cubdrub.blogger.com. Check it out sometime. Go Cubs.

    By Blogger Burnside, At 11:01 AM  

  • Thanks for the kind words, I'm looking forward to working on the new site. There will definitely be some good stuff there, so check back for the new link!

    I took a look at your site as well, although you didn't have the link right, so here it is for others...

    http://cubdrub.blogspot.com

    By Blogger JP, At 11:16 AM  

  • My apologies on forgetting the http://

    By Blogger Burnside, At 11:52 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:53 AM  

  • Well the new site is...

    http://www.mvn.com/milb-cubs

    Enjoy!

    By Blogger JP, At 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home