Chicago Cubs Minor League Baseball

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Open to Suggestions


Well, the support for the site so far has been superb. It appears there are not too many sites out there that focus on minor league systems of specific organizations, so I like the idea that this site is unique. So far I have given you minor league reports on a fairly regular basis, monthly I plan on giving updated prospect rankings, and a few player bios here and there.

I NEED YOUR HELP THOUGH! I would love to hear some ideas of topics that you would like discussed. After all, if your reading this, there is something you are looking for, so here is your chance. There are two ways of making your suggestion, either post a comment to this thread or simply email me. I'm open to any and all suggestions!

Once again, thanks for the tremendous support.

1 Comments:

  • I have received some good stuff via email, so keep it coming.

    By Blogger JP, At 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home